SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
TBR Books is a program of the Center for the Advancement of Languages, Education, and Communities (CALEC), a non-profit organization chartered in New York. We publish researchers and practitioners who seek to engage diverse communities on topics related to education, languages, cultural history, and social initiatives.
TBR Books currently has an open submissions policy. We will read and review un-agented manuscripts and proposals for fiction, non-fiction, art and picture books that match our mission of Empowering Multilingual Families and Linguistic Communities through Education, Knowledge, and Advocacy. Please read the following instructions carefully.
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS:
– Include a cover letter in the body of your email.
– Include contact information with phone number
– Attach manuscripts as WORD documents. Or send via Dropbox or WeTransfer if your file is over 8MB
– Attach short and long description of your book, author’s bio, short praises.
– Send to: email@example.com